A Companion Guide to Onsite Training
Welcome to the online educational companion and training syllabus for your introduction to the world of Paragliding in the USA. This program will cover all of the necessary ground school topics to help complete your training. The material and information provided here will be reviewed and discussed with your instructor(s) in an ongoing and daily basis to help ensure the concepts are clearly understood.
This P2 Course/Syllabus is based on “Introduction to Paragliding”
Denise Reed / Doug Stroop / Marty DeVietti / Chris Grantham
- Initial web development – 2018 – Shane Parreco
- Special Thanks: Becca Bredehoft & Milly Wallace – For assistance with editing and content cohesion.
- Updating and e-Learning integration – 2019 – Online Training Concepts
To get started:
- Press the “Take This Course” button at the top of the screen
- Add the course to your cart
- Checkout, return to this page, and you are ready to go!
Credit Card Payments will display on your statement as “Online Training Concepts”
PLEASE DO NOT DISPUTE THIS TRANSACTION. You will be charged a fee for disputes and access to the course will be temporarily revoked.
Your payment provides you access to this course and its associated material for as long as we host it. Thanks for helping support this site!!